Thursday, September 29, 2011

Outfit Post: Sheer, Lace and Leather

I had this sheer black top from our recent trip in Baguio. I found it in one of the many thrift stores present there, though I haven't tried it out until I found this black faux leather jacket on sale at SM. My cousin actually found this and wanted it for herself but it was too big for her. Lucky for me though the size was perfect on me. The lace skirt is actually a lace dress that I reconstructed into a skirt because I have been wanting a lace skirt for the longest time. 



Reconstructed lace skirt

The sheer top also has fringes
I wanted to combine textures hence this outfit post. I don't know why, but I tend to veer on blacks and whites more often. Maybe because it flatters me? Or maybe because black is really something versatile. This outfit speaks edginess but with a romantic feel to it don't you think?

Till next time!

5 comments:

  1. Loving the mix of textures, the leather & lace look amazing together and black & white always looks ultra chic!

    By the way, I gave you another blog award xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit. I love it.
    Do you wanna check out more plus size clothing online? check out the link.

    ReplyDelete