Wednesday, September 21, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share with you that Fashion Fairy has awarded me this and included me on her list of fabulous blogger <tehee> 

Thanks Fashion Fairy! =)

7 random facts about me:
1. I am a true gemini, very fickle (tehee)
2. I'm passionate about animals especially DOGS! 
3. I  SHOES. My fave style would be wedges
4. I don't know how to ride a bicycle *sob*
5. One of my talents would be dancing (but that was past my highschool days)
6. I always wanted to learn how to use the sewing machine
7. I love thifting clothes!! 


15 Awesome Blogger Awardees

4 comments:

  1. My comment got deleted :(
    Well I just wanted to thank you so so much for this! You made my day and I'm gonna blog today just because you made me this happy :)since you love my blog it would be very rude not to post anything lol
    Thanks for putting me back on my blogging feet. :)

    PS: Let me know if you get this plz!

    - Vintagegirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kaye so very much. Your comment was so sweet and I'm so flattered that you chose Dina's Days as one of your favorite blogs. I throughly enjoy your site and I'm glad we share a similar interest in thrifting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay :) Thank you so much for extending that to me!
    You're not the only one who can't ride a bicycle I'm sure.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these awards people do! p.s. I love the fashion drawings on your sidebar!

    ReplyDelete