Monday, August 22, 2011

Nude heels!

Its been awhile since I've been scouring the shoe racks of stores for the perfect pair of nude heels. The nude heels/pumps are so versatile, its like the new black. You can wear it with anything, plus it adds extra height. I've been wanting to own one since I saw these babies online.

Khloe Kardashian rockin' the nude pumps


So ever since, I have been searching for the perfect nude heels and that day finally ended. While le boyf and I went strolling to SM department store (one of my favorite department stores aside from Landmark) I headed out to the ladies section. I was doing my casual shoe browsing and suddenly I saw it displayed. I checked the item, the price, the fit and everything was perfect. My boyf saw me wanting it so he decided to buy it for me as a delayed birthday present. The heel height is just 2 or 3 inches (I guess?) but I love it.





I sooo love him and the shoes of course =) I can't wait to style and wear it. 
Have a nice day!

Love,






0 comments:

Post a Comment